Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Marley’s first visit to Collierville...

We have the car loaded and ready....












Papo & Marley(14 weeks old)













Aunt Carol & Marley












The Durham's & Marley













Aunt Kathy, John, Chris & Marley












Marley had an exciting first trip to Collierville with her mommy and Nana. We loaded everything up in Nana’s vehicle and could not believe how full it was. Marley slept the entire way with the exception of stopping in Nashville so we could feed her. This was the first time the Durham family, her Great Aunt Carol, Great Pawpaw A, Stephani, Abbi and Ava got to meet her. Everybody enjoyed getting to spend time with us, but especially Marley. Even though Marley had a cold while we were there she was a very happy baby and a great traveler. When we got home on Sunday I wish everybody could have seen her face when she saw Rob …it was priceless...to bad I didn't know I should have my camera ready.

I will post more pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm lovin this blog. I get to keep up even more with you and Marley now. She's growing so fast. I need to come see her soon. Oh and yes you should always have a camera wrapped around your neck at all times. ha ha. I missed so many things Karlee did.
    Jennifer Cronan

    ReplyDelete