Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 6 months Marley Jo!

Marley Jo, her first day home, 10 days old
I can't believe that 6 months ago today at 2:34am little Miss Marley Jo entered this world. It seems like yesterday that she made her suprise entrance. The past 6 months have been the best 6 months of our lives and we look forward to many, many more. Just when you think it can't get any better; Marley Jo lets us know that it definitley can. When looking at her newborn pictures I can't believe how tiny she was. The first 10 days of her life were very hectic to say the least. I think because of some of the issues we had to face it is hard for me to realize that she was so tiny. Now looking at her you definitley would never know she was a premie, she is still little, but not premie little. She has done wonderfully! Rob and I have been truly blessed to have such a wonderful baby girl. We honestly never knew true love until we have our little bug! Happy 6 months Marley Jo - we truly love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this makes me want to cry! I can't believe it has been six months either. Isn't it amazing how she has changed all of our lives. Papa and Nana are so proud of the great parents you and Rob have become and look so forward to the future with our Little Ms. Marley Jo.

    We love all of you!

    Papa and Nana (Gai and Steph)

    ReplyDelete