Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big week of "First"

Marley sleeping on her belly at night for the first time...so sweet

Goodness gracious....who would have thought that Little Miss Marley Jo would have so many "first" within 4 short days. This week has definitley made me realize that our baby girl is definitely growing up. I am so happy she is accomplishing all that she is, but it is very hard on her momma with all of this happening so quickly (especially in 4 days). In the past 4 days Marley has cut her first tooth, is sitting up, rolling over both directions, sleeping on her belly and sitting in a high chair while eating her baby food. I am not kidding all of this is really has happened in the past 4 days. I guess when little Miss Marley decides to do something she definitely does it all. Rob keeps saying that if she keeps doing things at this rate she will be crawling by next week and talking and walking by the next...hehe...I know that won't happen but if it was to happen I think this momma might just have a break down!

2 comments:

  1. Aahhhhhh and it keeps going on past the age of 18.....cherish each and every moment. Your blogs make me teary eyed but in a good way! I want to give Marley a big fat squeeze right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a big week for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete