Monday, March 9, 2009

Mommy's Home...

Well I am back from my conference in Phoenix and even though we had wonderful weather and a great conference, I was super ready to be back home. So many people asked "how I could leave for such a long time" and to be honest with you it was one of the hardest things I have had to do. I knew Rob and Marley would be perfectly fine, but needless to say Thursday could not have came any sooner. Rob's mom Gigi came for the weekend and we truly appreciate all of her help. I know they had a good time and were able to make many memories.

Everyday Rob would send me a new picture(s) of Marley on Stacey's (a co-worker of mine) phone since my phone does not have the email options. This was the best thing that could have happened. Each day I looked forward to my pictures. Just being able to see Marley and Rob made a world of difference. Even though I took pictures of Marley and Rob with me, they were not the same as receiving new ones. My mom also sent pictures of Marley when she picked Marley up from school one day so they could go shopping. Thank goodness for technology!

While I was gone Rob went and bought Marley a bouncer since "she needed a new toy since her mommy was gone". When he called to tell me about it I could have cried, I mean how sweet of Rob to do someting like that and it meant more to me than he will ever know. Rob picked out a pink bouncer and even went to a few different stores to find the perfect one for our little bug. As you will be able to tell from the picture below, she absolutely loves her new bouncer.

I promise you I don't think I have ever kissed anybody as much as I have kissed Marley the past few days. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter and so thankful to be back home.

Here are a few pictures that Rob and Mom sent me while I was gone~


No comments:

Post a Comment