Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally Christmas pictures!




Marley absolutely loves her cousin Elli

Elli says...lets keep going Marley don't stop for the picture!





Elli, Marley & Parker in their Christmas PJ's

I know I am a little behind on updating the blog these days but hopefully I will get back into the swing of things shortly. We had a wonderful Christmas as you can tell by the above pictures! We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family. Christmas is so much fun with so many little ones around! We hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season as well!

2 comments:

  1. I love the very top pictures...such a cute winter bunny! She's a stylish baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable! I love the Santa hats and the Christmas pj's and those furry boots are oh so cute. Just look at her posing for the camera.

    ReplyDelete