Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where does the time go...


I cant' believe that it is almost time for Christmas - where has the time gone? We are looking forward to all of our family Christmas activities this year. Marley is going to be so much fun. It is hard to believe that Marley was only 5 weeks old this time last year and now she is every where and turning into such a big girl!

I am now 26 weeks pregnant and everything is going wonderfully (only 14 weeks to go at the most). This pregnancy has definitely flown by!I think knowing what to expect and having a little one to chase after helps out alot. I can't wait to see if Gracie looks like Marley! I have a feeling they are going to look alot alike...only time will tell!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now it's time to get decorated for Christmas, I can't believe it is already that time of year!

3 comments:

  1. Marley looks adorable in this picture. I'm sure Santa is going to be extra good this year to her. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast the time as gone either. Marley was so small last year and we were waiting on Elli Reese! Now, the girls are going to love everything together! I can't wait until our family Christmas next weekend! Love ya'll! Aunt KT

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, Lindy, Marley is growing uo sooo fast! She is adorable. Hope yall have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete