Friday, October 9, 2009

Marley is going to have a...

Little Sister....

We went to the doctor on Tuesday for our anatomy ultrasound and we are definitely having a girl! Gracie Leigh Edwards! Leigh (actually Lee) is my Granny Dot's middle name, Rob's mother's middle name and my grandfather's brother's name. So Gracie will have a "family" middle name just like Marley. We are very excited about having another girl! Rob thinks Marley and Gracie are going to look alot a like. From the ultrasound picture it looks like Gracie's face is the same shape as Marley's.

When I think about having two girls this close in age; part of me feels like at times it will feel like we have twins. I have always said that I wanted twins so I guess in a way I am getting what I have always wished for but just in a different way! Only time will tell...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lindy! Marley and Gracie are going to love and hate each other at times...that's what sister's do!! But, when it's all said and done, they will be best buds forever!! It's a bond that I definitely think you'll love knowing they will have together. There's nothing better than a sister! As teenagers, you'll wonder though! hee, hee! Aunt KT and Uncle Jason are so excited for ya'll! Elli Reese can't wait to have someone younger than her to teach the ropes! Between her and Marley, she'll be putting on lip stick early! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome name! Houston is actually a family name too. It is my dad's middle name and Houston's middle name is Franklin which is my hubbys, my grandpa and Tim's dad's middle name.You are gonna have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I know you guys are just thrilled. Carlyn O'Neal is a family name. I think family names make them SO special. :)
    Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!

    ReplyDelete