Thursday, July 23, 2009

Guess What....

Baby Edwards 7 weeks and 1 day

Marley is going to be a big sister!!!! Our little family of 3 is fixing to turn into a wonderful family of 4. Rob and I found out I was pregnant on July 1st and went to our second doctor's appointment yesterday. We got to hear and see the baby's heart beat; which was amazing and the doctor said everything looks great! Baby Edwards is due March 8, 2009! We know that Marley is going to be a great big sister and lots and lots of help! We truly feel blessed.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. What wonderful news!!! You guys must be so excited. Looks like you won't be going to the Waste Management conference this year! One of these days we'll have to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDY!

    A. I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine!
    B. Did I know you were pregs again? CONGRATS!

    Can I add your blog to my list? Too late, I'm going to, ok?

    ReplyDelete